Thursday, December 1, 2011

#329. Of Magazines and Doodles

So I have been deliberately fucked. Last night was supposed to be studying. Well, I DID study but uh, I got distracted in the end orz. In the end, I couldn't sleep at all last night. Was wide awake till 4.30am. Probably cause I was spamming my wall, spending more time on thinking whether to get the hoodie from Republic or not. gg :( I probably won't be blogging much and I very much intended to actually shipped over my old blog posts to here.

Hopefully, I can get that done before the winter holidays which is in two weeks time! :DDD

And also! I got myself a PSP. OMG. I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE LIKE GONNA SAY. FINALLY. Hahahaha! Yeap. Finally I got myself a PSP orz. It's not here yet though. Should be here by next week? :D


Isn't it so effing gorgeous? Got the mystic silver bundle for 99 pounds. So much for trying to actually save gg. Once I have this, I can finally play all the games I have been waiting out on lol! And for my future games as well which will be in Brunei. *is ecstatic* Gonna start leeching from chabo they all soon! Just you all wait!


So I went to Tesco the other day and picked up these two babies. To be honest, I'm not really the type for magazines unless they have some freebies in it. hahahaa. The Nintendo one has like a free calendar so I just went ahead with it. At least, they don't rip me off on the price! And the Empire? Well, it IS Batman after all and their coverage wasn't actually much per say. Though they did speculate a lot about the characters in the movie.

I can't wait for July 20th to be here so fast!


I also seriously need to stop doodling in class. I have problems concentrating nowadays. I think I have gotten from being tolerable to intolerable orz. I have become lazier and lazier. I need to pick my groove up sooner or later. I just hope it will be soon. :(

I know I kinda promise to talk more on the TMGS game. Once there's more news about it, I will be sure to post them soon. :) Also, I realized I haven't post anything about MCM yet. gg

No comments: