Sunday, January 29, 2012

#346. Hatoful Boyfriend

Anyone wants to date pigeons?

I find the game hilarious. LOL

Hatoful boyfriend is an otome visual novel game. The name itself is quite a pun indeed. omg. Clever person for thinking about heartful and pigeons. LOL

Normally am super picky about what I play but this is a nice trade. 


For those who are interested, the game has already been translated in English and is easily found through google.

Edit: Will do a proper review of this game when I have the time. Probably. I still have Omerta to start up orz. Also, I realized I have been a major lazy arse lately and didn't even post up any shits I played. wtf I will try to be active from now on. :/ Most of the time my inspirations come and go. If I really like something, I will have the urge to write about it. If I don't...well, let's just say, I don't wtf. If I hate something that bad, I really hate it and I will rant about it. So suck it up.

No comments: